At the University of Kansas, you'll find a state-of-the-art Department of Chemistry at your disposal. We boast world-class research diversity, interdisciplinary training and collaboration between faculty and students.
As a worldwide leader in training and research in chemistry, KU's Department of Chemistry is highly interdisciplinary in nature, spanning research in and collaboration with:
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Molecular Biology
Always striving to provide the best possible opportunities for our students, we are acquiring new facilities and equipment at an amazing rate.
Research support facilities include:
- Biochemical Research Service Laboratory
- Instrumentation Design Laboratory
- Mass Spectrometry Laboratory
- Molecular Graphics and Modeling Laboratory
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Laboratory
- X-ray Crystallography Laboratory
- Glassblowing and Instrument Shops
Anschutz Library contains more than 300,000 books and periodicals spanning fields of chemistry, biochemistry, physics, geology and pharmacy.